Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's a boy!!

Just wanted to update you to let you know we have had it confirmed, that, baby is most certainly a boy!

Phew, I was beginning to panic as we have had so many baby boy items donated to us that I was thinking what on earth are we going to do with it all, but also the expense of starting again with pink things!

There are three very kind women, who I don't think know I blog, but have been so so generous and provided the hubby and I with bags and bags of new, unworn and nearly new clothes, bottles, nappies, a bouncy chair, a play mat and so much more - without these three women we would have had to spend so much more than we have.

I am now very much looking forward to going home tonight, writing my Christmas cards and then going through the bags of clothes to see what we have - this little boy is going to have to wear five outfits a day to be able to get through everything he has already! I'll try and post some photos of some of the outfits we have been given... (if you're interested!)

mummystartingout x

No comments:

Post a Comment